onsdag den 29. december 2010

Rihanna - Most Exciting Red Carpet Attender !


Rihanna has always been my fashion inspiration she changes her sense of style like i change my underwear every morning! She always impresses me weather its on the red carpet or on the side of the road. She always manages to look absolutly gorgeous and perfectly styled. There isn't a moment she isn't looking stylish! After Fashion Week back in september she has worn some of my favorite pieces from my favotite designers shows! And OF course she looked beautiful -  she was the second person to wear something from the Marchesa spring 2011 collection and she looked magnificent and since i love Rihanna and HEART Marchesa it was the perfect compination! At the Ama's she wore my other hero Elie saab she wore 2 pieces from Elie Saab's Fall Couture 2010 collection and looked dashing! She always puts a smile on my face with her style and sense for fashion!

Sidewalk Style:

Riri also impresses me on the sidewalk she often wears a designer who is in my top 10 or someone i just really like! In these pictures she is wearing desingers like - Stella McCartney, Emilio Pucci & Alexander Wang! I really admire her style!


  Magazines - Videos - Live - Random:

I  don't really know what else to say - Riri is AMAZING !



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg