søndag den 26. december 2010

Elle Fanning - My Petit Red Carpet Dream !


Elle Fanning is one of a kind, not many girls at her age wears all my favorite designers and look good in it and appropriate for their age. First time i really noticed Elle was when she was the first person to wear one of my favorite desingers Marchesa Spring 2011 dress. Shocker that a little girl would be the first but hands down gotta give it to the girl! And ever since she has impressed me.. She is "My Petit Red Carpet Dream ! "
 

I was sooo surprised when i saw this picture for the first time but also really happy about it to see someone different wear Marchesa...

How Can't you be head over heels when you see this little girl at the age of 12 wearing all the big desingers. Everything from, Marchesa, Marc Jacobs, Chanel And Valentino!
I Cant wait to see more from this girl in 2011 !


xoxo Nadia

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg