onsdag den 6. april 2011

The Kardashian Sisters - Alexander McQueen, Gucci & Missoni - At Khloe & Lamar Odom Launched Fragrance

We are going to start with Kim Kardashian - who is wearing Alexander McQueen and looks amazing - it is a perfect look for her and i like it alot !! She isn't my favorite who it is well you have to wait and see!

Kourtney Kardashian - In Missoni looks amazing and i love her maxi - she went for a really simple but really pretty look i like alot ! I also really like the clutch it really stands out for me ! Good look for Kourt i like it alot but she isnt my favorite either!

Khloe Kardashian - is wearing Gucci - i guess it is obvious that she is my favorite i love the heels and the stunning jumpsuit simple perfection but has something exstra about it i like alot!! Her clutch stands out as well i actually like the yellow !
xoxo Nadia

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg