mandag den 6. juni 2011

Amanda Beynes - Herve Leger - 2011 MTV Movie Awards

I Think I Am Blinded
Oh my good god in heaven what happened on this occasion i cant figure out how in the world she got out of her home looking like this - it pains me - oh my good god i can barely look at it - it is that bad! this is a HotMess.com  - i cant even say anything that will make this okay!  It is a Hot/Mess because the shoes is Haute i love them and the dress stunning but the two together nooooo noo bad choice and then the hair oh my god the hair - dont make me start on the hair - that is what i call bad hair day bad everything ! I feel sooo sorry for her i love amanda but this is just sad and really painful! Dont make me forget the fitting i mean come on NOOO the fitting it is horrible!!
xoxo Nadia

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg