torsdag den 23. juni 2011

Selena Gomez - Burberry Prorsum - MuchMusic Video Awards 2011 Host

Well Well Well! Selena impressed me with another mature look at the MMVAs - she went with a beautiful but yet alittle edgy mini Burberry Prorsum dress! She looks very cute and sassy and the hair makes the look even better! I thought she went from Disney to real Stardom when she wore her Dolce&Gabbana Gown at the Billboard Awards but here she has confirmed she is no longer a Disney Star! I love the clothes she is wearing lately - it is something new and i love it! My favorite look besides the red carpet look - is her  Dsquared² Monsieur Romper look - she looks very cute and i like it alot! I am not going to comment on all the looks but i really adore them all!
xoxo Nadia



In  Dsquared² Monsieur Romper

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg