onsdag den 27. juli 2011

My A-List Celebrities & My Elite Gals + Best Rookies:

   A-List Celebrites & Elite Gals + Best Rookies;


A-List; The best of them all!
Fan Bing Bing; The Gal that makes my fashion dreams come True!
Diane Kruger; The one who does it with grace, glamour, elegance and with a peak of sexy!
Blake Lively; The one who gives me sassy, sexy, beauty in a special way!
Rihanna; The one who gives me the unexpected, she is fun, beauty, glamour, sexy -> The Unexpected
Leighton Meester; The lady who gives me classy, elegance wiht a touch of sassy!

These 5 ladies are the best of them all but not the only A-list gals;
Olivia Wilde, Katy Perry, Anna Paquin, Mila Kunis, Anne Hathaway, Maggie Q, January Jones, Zoe Saldana, Kristen Bell & Emma Stone!

Elite Gals - RunnerUps after the A-List Gals;

Hailee Steinfeld, Elle Fanning, Jennifer LawrenceSofia Vergara, Emma Watson, Camilla Belle, Gwyneth Paltrow & Liv Tyler

Best Rookies - Sooner or later will be Elite or A-List;


Kerry Washington, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Minaka Kelly, Rose Byrne, Rose Huntington Whiteley & Clemence Poesy!

Anyone can be a rookie it isnt about whether you have been a celeb for a day or 10 years - its about when someone caughts my eye and impresses me!
xoxo Nadia

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg