lørdag den 2. juli 2011

Part2: Rosie Huntington Whiteley - Naeem Khan, Burberry/Prorsum & Antonio Berardi - Promoting “Tranformers: Dark of the Moon”


Rosie Keeps impressing me look after look and this stunning silver sequins gown makes me go nots it is beautiful and the back is to die for! I can't find a single mistake stunning!!
xoox Nadia


I am just lovin this Antonio Berardi gown on her she looks stunnin in Haute red - i cant do nothing but adore this over all look - this is a gal who knows how to make a red carpet come to life! She is owning this gown and i am loving it! 


This is one of my favorite looks of her promoting tour no doubt this is a stunnin navy blue Burberry gown - if you read my blog often you should know i am a sucker for blue and this is a classic example - i aodre her here! Not only is the back Trés magnifique but the hair up just makes it that much better!
I adore this simple Burberry Prorsum white dress - she looks very chic and sophisticated and i am just in love with the shoes it is what i live and breathe for!
xoxo Nadia

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg