søndag den 7. august 2011

Magazine: Beyonce - Hapers Bazaar Cover


Beyonce looks flawless on the cover of Hapers Bazaar in Armani - it is a sexy but very chic with a edgy touch kinda cover... i really like it a alot! The inside spread is just as amazing as the cover - i love this side of B it is something that i always can get excited about!
xoxo Nadia






Some of her interview; Normally don't add interviews but i liked this one..
On women’s friendships: “I’m afraid when women never hang around with other women. That’s a little scary to me – why is that?”
On being called a feminist: “I don’t really feel that it’s necessary to define it. It’s just something that’s kind of natural for me, and I feel like…you know…it’s, like, what I live for. I need to find a catchy new word for ‘feminism’, right? Like ‘bootylicious’…”
On performing ‘Irreplaceable’ in Egypt: “There were a lot of women in the audience in burkas. They were singing along to ‘Irreplaceable’ – it was amazing! Some of the men got really upset! They were like to their women, ‘We have to get you out of here!’….“I guess some of them (men) do get annoyed. But I never want to do ‘the banner thing’.”
On collaborating with Lady Gaga in ‘Telephone’: “She’s not afraid. I love that. She wanted me to do something crazy, and so I just rolled with it. I told Gaga I thought I should have a honey bun. It’s the worst food you could eat, but it is the best thing for me because I haven’t had one since I was a kid.”
On Gwyneth Paltrow: “She pushes her boundaries all the time. You go to her house and she makes you feel like you never want to go home. She is what I strive to be one day.”
Gwyneth Paltrow on Beyoncé: “She is what it means to be a superstar. No one else can sing and dance like that, while having humour and genuine bursting sweetness. She has her own recipe for it…I wanted my own character (Gwyneth has a musical role in Country Strong), to have some of that mega-wattage. So I studied B. She was my homework.”
Gwyneth Paltrow on her and husband Chris Martin’s friendship with Beyoncé & Jay Z: “We have very similar values. We have also been able to become each other’s support systems over the years, as none of us needs anything from the other.”

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg