mandag den 21. november 2011

Nicki Minaj - Oscar de la Renta - American Music Awards 2011

Queen Of The Night! Best Dressed;
Nicki is my star no doubt in my mind - she gave me something else in this beautiful Oscar de la Renta gown! I love everything about this look - there is no mistake and no doubt that she is best dressed of the night!! I love Nicki and i am beyond happy she won 2 awards last night .. Those heels are just stunner - the hair and the makeup - done Nicki Minaj style!
xoxo Nadia



Nicki Performed during the show and i cant wait to see it!! She looks killer on stage in this outfit - i cant even describe it - i think i need to see the performance to really see what is going on - but here it is so tell me what you think!
xoxo Nadia

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg