mandag den 14. november 2011

RoundUps: Bar Refaeli, Ashley Rickards, Jessie J, JWooW & Snookie - Europe Music Awards 2011

Ashley Rickards - this is my first time blogging about this lovely gal! I love her new show Awkward and i am happy to see her looking fab on the Pink Carpet! I really like her dress but her hair and her makeup is really out shining the dress but i dont mind that at all! The shoes and the earrings are just beyond CUTE!


Snooki & JWoow - it is a first too for my two favorite Jersey Shore ladies! Well i am stunned - they both look amazing.. Let me start with Snooki; I love the dress and the hair is as usual and i dont mind at all! But what i really love is those heels i mean oh god they are just amazing i need to own a pear - but also her ring it is stutting!! Overall Nicole looks amazing! Jenni; I mean this is something else she looks beautiful - i really love her gown and everything she is wearing - nothing but beauty here! i love the styling she didnt over do it she just glowed her - i love it!

Bar Refaeli - now she does look pretty! I really love her dress and the braided hair it works very well.. i just wish she had worn a necklace to make this look complete but i like it a lot!

Jessie J - she is one of my favorite artists in the music business but i never see her on the red carpet so i am happy to see her in this stunning Dolcce & Gabbana gown! This is a very bold gown and i love it on her she is working it perfectly and i love everything here!
xoxo Nadia


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg