fredag den 30. december 2011

BestOfTheYear2011: Top 10 Couture Collections of the Year

Well it is obvious that i am a sucker for Couture so making this list was not easy! And thats why these collections aren't in the right order i picked 10 couture collections that were my favorite and gave them all a number not really thinking about which went first or last! But to give you a real view on which collections are my favorite here is my Real top 3. 
1. Givenchy Fall 2011    
2. Christian Dior Fall 2011
3. Giambattista Valli Fall 2011
Those are my three absolut favorites .. but as you can see there is no Elie Saab collections which is weird considering that Elie Saab is my favorite designer and the one who made me fall in love with couture but i couldnt choose 1 collection i just couldnt because they are all my favorites! 
xoxo Nadia
Keep going for the last 5 collections



Elie Saab Fall Couture 2011 - the last 3 looks have been worn!

Elie Saab Spring Couture 2011 - the second and the forth have been worn!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg