torsdag den 29. december 2011

BestOfTheYear2011: Top 10 Princess Looks of the Year

I love Princess gown and these ladies were the ones who woowed me with their amazing looks! I love each and everyone of the looks! But Zhang Ziyi really blew me away in her stunning blue Christian Dior gown! Overall i love each and every look in this top 10 and i hope you do as well!
xoxxo Nadia
  1. Zhang Ziyi in Christian Dior
  2. Fan Bing Bing in Jason Wu
  3. Olivia Wilde in Marchesa
  4. Doutzen Kroe in  Giambattista Valli
  5. Heather Morris in Romona Keveza
  6. Renee Zellweger in Carolina Herrera
  7. Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa
  8. Rihanna in Marchesa (I know it is a 2010 look but i never got to give it a moment so i am doing it now!)
  9. Li Bing Bing in Georges Chakra Couture
  10. Salma Hayek in Gucci
1

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg