torsdag den 1. december 2011

MissedLooks; Diane Kruger in Chanel

Diane Kruger wore this beautiful Chanel look a while back but i forgot to post it - so here it is! Diane looks amazing as always i really like this overall look! I dont mind at all that the whole look is black because it works for her! The reason why i post this even though it is an old look is because i miss Diane Kruger! I havent seen her out and about for tooo long!! Last time she was on the red carpet was in October! We need a few more looks from our girl before the year is over!
xoxo Nadia

One More Look Keep Going!



I also missed this stunner of a Chanel look! I love the dress and she wears it beautifully! I really adore the hair and everything about this overall look - i cant find a single mistake!
xoxo Nadia

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg