fredag den 23. marts 2012

Review: Giambattista Valli - Fall 2012 Collection - Paris Fashion Week

Giambattista Valli is a man who can impress me without even doing much, i always make my Giambattista Valli Reviews long, so this one will be short! I love all the clean cuts and colors. Every look is so simply yet stunning and i know for sure that all the ladies will look fab in it! All these looks are made for Zoe Saldana, Diane Kruge, Emma Stone etc. These are all my favorite looks and i hope Diane will wear the first look below and the last look on the last picture. Zoe would look fab in the first and second look above, and last but not least Emma Stone would look drop dead gorgeous in the second and forth look in the picture below. Overall Valli made me an even bigger fan after this collection!
xoxo Nadia

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg