mandag den 12. september 2011

Review: Jason Wu - Spring 2012 Collection - New York Fashion Week

Jason Wu is it very clear and obvious he is one of my favorite designers - he knows what a woman wants to look like and makes the most beautiful clothes! I am just in love with everything in this collection - i adore the prints just to die for! i can totally see Diane Kruger rock all of these looks and i bet she will give us some amazing looks from this collection! I love every look in this collection - i am just blown away - eveything is flawless! I dont know what else to say but that i love it!
xoxo Nadia

I have a feeling that Diane Kruger will wear the dress in the  middle!

These gowns need a moment ASAP!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg