fredag den 28. oktober 2011

Review: Versace - Spring 2012 Collection - Paris Fashion Week

Reactions: 
Versace – is one of my favorite brands and I am always super excited to see another collection being presented and this collection was just what I imagine but much better! Donnatella over did herself once again and gave me a collection I know will be a hit and will be beautiful on so many beautiful stars! The clothes are stunning and I am blown away by every single piece! I just LOVE the fabric and the special Versace signature – this entire collection is outstanding!
People I can see wearing this collection; Fan Bing Bing, Jennifer Aniston, Kelly Rowland and the list goes on and on!
xoxo Nadia


1 kommentar:

  1. Ladies clothing is one of the most happening section of any clothing stores online. India fashion has done a lot for women clothing ,riding high on the global success of Indian women. Great Varieties in the form of Denim Jacket, one shoulder Short Dress, Turquoise Flare Jacket, Silk Dress etc. are captivating in nature when it comes to India's take on fashionable designer clothing.

    SvarSlet

Search

Der var en fejl i denne gadget

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg