torsdag den 29. december 2011

BestOfTheYear2011: Emmanuelle Chriqui - The Indefinable of the Year 2011

Click on Picture for a larger version!
Dear Emmanuelle Chriqui .. well it is no secret that this gal has blown me away all year with her different looks! She might not have given me the full blown out, above & beyond glamourous looks but she has given me - Chic, Cute, Sophisticated and beyond amazing looks! The title Indefinable is a really good title - i dont know what else to give Emmanuelle .. she is different and went from being a nobody on my list to being one of my favorite ladies! She is something else and I Have ONE Wish - Please Emmanuelle if you read this - if you attend any big shows during Awards Season in 2012 Please Please Please give us a Full Blown Out Glamourous look - go crazy with it! Thats a Wish of mine and i hope to see it come true!
xoxo Nadia

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg