torsdag den 29. december 2011

BestOfTheYear2011: Jennifer Lawrence - Rookie of the Year

Jennifer Lawrence caught my attention during Awards Season - at that time i had no clue who she was but she got on my radar in no time! During awards season she was everywhere to be found and she kept impressing me - after awards season i didnt see her much but still her impact on me from Awards Season got  her this Title: Rookie of the Year! She started out a Rookie but today she is one of my Elite Gals .. I cant wait for 2012 she has many movies coming out which means she will most likely be out promoting so i cant wait!
Top 3 looks by Jennifer:
1. Black Louis Vuitton gown
2. Red Calvin Klein
3. Blue Altuzzara

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg