fredag den 30. december 2011

BestOfTheYear2011: Top 10 Elie Saab Gowns of the Year

This is the second hardest top 10 i've had to make ... all these 10 looks are could've been my #1! But i had to give that spot to Amber Heard she is a knock out in that Red Gown - im speechless! Every gown here is a gown i've wanted to see on the red carpet and im so thrilled these ladies honored the looks and didnt kill it at all! 

Mila Kunis wore her gown during Awards Season and till this day i havent forgotten! Evan Rachel Wood also im lost for words! 
Diane Kruger her gown shocker of the year didnt see that coming! Zoe Saldana i fell of my chair at my friends house when i saw that look! 
Hilary Swank simply just beautiful! 
Emily Blunt wore a gown i singled out and asked for to see on the red carpet ASAP and she gave me that! Sarah J Parker wore my gown and made me speechless as well! 
Taylor Swift just a darling i love it!
Last but not least Jessica Chastain just flawless and beyond beautiful! Overall these looks made me speechless! This is why i love Elie Saab - when a gal is dressed in Elie Saab it makes me speechless - which is very hard!
xoxo Nadia

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg