søndag den 1. januar 2012

BestOfTheYear2011: Diane Kruger - Miss Best Dressed of the Year

Diane Kruger my Star of 2011 .. Now Diane has never had one single bad look this year! She has impressed me every single time she has hit the red carpet and i cant imagen her not impressing me! She wore my Jason Wu dress that i asked for(first look below) and she wore my Chanel Couture dress(3rd look below) .. Diane has worn so my gowns and dresses ive wished and hoped to see on the red carpet! I could probably write an entire book on how much i love Diane and her style so i will try and keep it short! Overall Diane has woowed me on so many occasions .. She makes RedCarpet Fashion soo exciting so i cant wait for another amazing year with a lot of new stuff! Bottom line there is no one who deserves this title more than my favorite gal Diane Kruger! This is the Biggest title i give out and i am happy to give it to Diane!
xoxo Nadia
Keep going for More!










Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg