mandag den 13. februar 2012

Katy Perry - Elie Saab Couture - The Grammy Awards 2012

Best Dressed
Katy Perry in Elie Saab Couture Spring 2012 - i died when i watched the show without having seen the red carpet and i knew the moment i saw Katy she was wearing Spring 2012 Couture Elie Saab also because this is one of  the gowns i picked out for my review! Katy is the clear winner of the night and i will make a prediction that she will be my best dressed in Elie Saab gowns by the end of the year unless someone can beat this! I am really lost for words to describe my love for this overall look! She is not winnning just because i am Elie Saabs biggest fan but because she is really looking flawless! I am just going to stop now because i am just stunned!!!
xoxo Nadia





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg