torsdag den 16. februar 2012

Review: Jason Wu - Fall 2012 Collection - New York Fashion Week

Everyone should know by now that Jason Wu is a favorite of mine and this collection is to die for! Everything is spot on and no mistakes are made. I love the lines on the different looks because it makes the look so Sharp and sophisticated and i love that!
The combinations are amazing I love how the Wu gal is edgy with a soft spot and thats what i truly love about Wu! I can feel it in my bones that this collection will be a hit with the celebrities and if not they are stupid because you cannot miss in one of these looks! I have one tiny complain which is Wu always impresses me with his amazing gowns i am a gowns kinda gal and i only got 4 gowns out of Wu this season - which makes me very sad But the gowns I got in this collection are truly amazing! The gowns will be a fight between Diane Kruger and Zoe Saldana!
Wishes: I want to see Diane Kruger in the first gown below, Zoe Saldana in the second gown below, Blake Lively in the third and the forth look i want to be a surprise!
People i see wearing this collection: Everyone is a Wu gal and i believe everyone will wear something from this collection and hopefully look stunning doing it!
xoxo Nadia


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg