torsdag den 16. februar 2012

Review: Monique Lhuillier - Fall 2012 Collection - New York Fashion Week

Monique Lhuillier is a lady who never with a capital N down - she always gives me many gowns and stunning looks! I see so many people in these different looks. I love the colors in this collection and the combinations are to die for.
I love love love how many different kinda looks there are - we have gowns, dresses, suits, jumpers - i mean it doesn't get any better than that! As you can see i picked a lot of looks to review but i just couldn't cut and pick only a few since all the looks are so amazing! Every time Monique Lhuillier presents a new collection she makes me fall in love with her designs all over again. Overall i am blown away - i see so many Oscar options.
Wishes: first of all i hope and pray Evan Rachel Wood wears the first look above. I hope that Diane Kruger wears the red gown (the last gown shown in this review). I also hope Diane Kruger wear the last gown below. I hope and pray Zoe Saldana will wear the Jumpsuit with the amazing shoulder detailing!
xoxo Nadia




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg