fredag den 23. marts 2012

Review: Elie Saab - Fall 2012 Collection - Paris Fashion Week

Elie Saab has a special place in my fashion heart he really does! I always give you guys a long Saab review and i wont this time - i was in Paris and thats why my review is so late! This collection i got to watch on a livestream and i lived for every moment of the show! Every look is to die for and every look took my breath away. This collection is so Elie Saab yet so different. There isnt as many gowns as usual and i dont mind that - because every other look is spectacular.
I love love love love love love love the jumpsuits they are stunning and i hope my ladies like, Blake, Zoe, Olivia, Diane, Fan etc. will do me the honor and wear one of the suit looks. This collection is special to me because it is a new and beautiful kind of Saab collection. I love the Gold-ish looks and the Green they really caught my eye during the show. Also the capes used as trains just genius. The printed looks on the last picture just blew my mind - i love Saab prints always something new and special.
And i am going to stop here or i wont ever stop. Again i wont have any wishes other than the one i made. Surprise me i dont want to guess ive done that and been happy to see my wishes come true - this time i want to be shocked!
xoxo Nadia






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg