tirsdag den 20. marts 2012

Review: Gucci - Fall 2012 Collection - Milan Fashion Week

I have always been a gucci fan and this collection makes me even more of a fan! I love all the looks they are so divine and i bet that every gal in Hollywood will be wearing this collection before we even know it. All these looks are my favorites and i hope that each look will be worn by someone i really like. I love how velvet fabric is looking so rich and beautiful. I have never really been a fan of velvet because it can loook se heavy but Gucci makes it seem so much better than that!
Wishes; I want to see Zoe Saldan, Emma Stone, Diane Kruger, Evan Rachel Wood, Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Lopez - to wear one of these looks, i dont really care which just one! I usually get my wishes and i hope it will happen again!
xoxo Nadia

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Search

You Might Like This?

2leep.com

Populære indlæg